The History of Moxhull Hall
Moxhull Hall is a beautiful Victorian building set in eight acres of land and has recently undergone a major refurbishment.
The story of Moxhull Hall begins at the turn of the last century when it was built by Mr Howard Ryland, Lord Lieutenant of Warwickshire and Lord of the Manor of Moxhull and Wishaw, after the old hall, Moxhull Park, had been burned down in somewhat mysterious circumstances.
The new hall was built using the very best materials and skills available at that time.
The Rylands held Moxhull until 1926, after which time it passed through various owners before being converted to a hotel in 1969.